Thursday, January 7, 2010

love

my friends. the sacrifices we make to help one another. the times we have together. the late night shenanigans and the morning after giggles.

my family. the forced close proximity. the 6th sense understanding-bond we've formed. the way we push those buttons, but really only to help one another grow.

my dog. her quirks. her cuddles. her undeserved faithfulness.

my eyes. the way i see the world. the images they capture (that -force- me to take a photo to share with others.) the way they look just like my grandmother's.

my nose. it is my heritage. an ever-present reminder of who i am and where i am from. yet also the bane of my existence.

my body. what it has been through. what it is capable of.

books. cameras. coffee. chewing gum. chocolate. glitter. birds. fanciness. elegance. color. Him.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment