Monday, May 3, 2010

Drip, Drip, Drop.

The spring rain has abated for the time being, leaving a small, clear pool of water amongst the grass and clover. A single square walkway step's corner juts into its center. From the eaves above, where the adjacent porch's corners meet, drips the draining rainwater. One constant drip hits just northwest of the stone corner. Another drip intermittently lands on the stone itself; occasionally joined by a third droplet.
Like three elongated fingers of an aquatic pianist, the drips beat a cadence; a sure rhythm.
The song of spring rain; the heartbeat of the flora; so recently refreshed and encouraged, as always, to grow.

3 comments:

  1. Heyy girl! So I can see this post but not the one titled confused....

    You are a very beautiful writer <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. and ps, I cant wait to continue reading your blog, your about me section, I relate to it so much. Christ is all that matters, we must strive to be walking examples of him, but when we fall short he will forgive us <3 <#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I've decided that repairing my blog's malfunctions is far beyond me. Time to out source!

    Thank you again, always glad to find fellow fighters for His causes :)

    ReplyDelete